CS-MIPI-IMX307 version log
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1 How to get version
CS-MIPI-IMX307 has two version number, Using shell script CS-MIPI-X i2c，get hdver and firmwarever.
hdver（LV） is logic version of FPGA，firmwarever（FV） is firmware version.
2 Upgrade package download
3 Version Log
- fixbug: free running mode, little frame drops.
- Support YUV seq setting, add YUYV mode.
- Support i2c write protect function.
- FIX bug：720p and VGA mode, modify crop area to center.
- 307 support mini exposure time to 1 line.
- Support decimal frame rate to achieve the purpose of exposure time exceeding 1s.
- Optimize the sync mechanism by using only frame synchronization signals.
- Fpdlink mode synchronization is supported.
- Add the gain threshold in slow shutter mode.
- Fix bug: slave sensor image filcker in sync mode.
- FIX bug: A Black line on top @ 720p mode.
- support slow shutter mode.
- support continuous frame rate adjustable in freerunning mode.
- support pick mode，pick one frame in video stream.
- Improve Defect Pixel effection.
- Modify the definition of imagedir.
- support indirect reading of sensor register.
- Two special daynight modes have been added.
- support flip mirror setting.
- support ae param setting.
- Optimized sync mode，achieve the consistency of the output phase of the master and slave cameras mipi signal.
- fix bug: Possible duplicate frame problem.
- Modified sync mode to reduce latency.
- support CSC param: hue,contrast,saturation.
- support day/night mode setting via i2c cmd.
- support exposure state and white balance state read out.
- support manual exposure and manual white balance setting.
- support 640*480@130fps mode
- Reduce the delay.
- fix bug：No matter what the configuration parameters are, it always starts in 1920*1080 mode.
- support stream sync mode.
- support i2c address change and save.
- support antiflicker.
- Reduce 3D denoise strength.