MV-MIPI-IMX265M Version Log
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1 How to get version
MV series MIPI cameras have two version numbers, Using shell script ,get version.
L version is logic version，C version is controller version.
2 Upgrade package download
3 Version Log
- First release version.
- Improve signal integrity of MIPI CSI-2.
- Improved AE and AG algorithms.
- Solve the problem that imx265 imx264 has a black border at the bottom.
- Increased the image processing speed of the ISP module, resulting in an enhanced maximum frame rate.
- Removed the UYVY data type.
- D-PHY reset only triggers a power-on reset once, ensuring that each lane is in the LP11 state, which is beneficial for the initialization of the MIPI-RX end, such as Zynq.